This website respects and takes care of the personal data of its users. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed. I have made an effort to create a safe and reliable space.
Your privacy is important to me.
In this privacy statement, I explain what personal data I collect from my users and how I use it. I encourage you to read these terms carefully before providing your personal information on this website. People over the age of thirteen can register on https://onnreview.com as users without the prior consent of their parents or guardians.
In the case of minors under thirteen years of age, the consent of their parents or guardians is required for the processing of their personal data.
Under no circumstances will the minor be asked to provide information regarding the professional or financial situation or the privacy of other family members without their consent.
If you are under thirteen years of age and have accessed this website without notifying your parents, you should not register as a user.
This website respects and takes care of the personal data of its users. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
I have made an effort to create a safe and reliable space and that is why I want to share my principles regarding your privacy:
- I never ask for personal information unless it is really necessary to provide you with the services you require.
- I never share my users’ personal information with anyone, except to comply with the law or with your express permission.
Onnreview.com has adapted this website to the requirements of the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and the Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as the Regulation of development of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of April 27, 2016, on the protection of individuals (RGPD), as well as Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Responsible for the processing of your personal data
- Identity of the person in charge: Franz Arauz
- E-mail: [email protected]
For the purposes of the provisions of the General Regulations on Data Protection mentioned above, the personal data you send me through the forms on the website will be treated as “Web users and subscribers”.
For the treatment of my users’ data, I implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation.
In the treatment of your personal data, I will apply the following principles which are in accordance with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty, and transparency: I will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes which I will inform you about in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: I will only request data that is strictly necessary for relation to the purposes for which I require it. The minimum is possible.
- Principle of limitation of the period of conservation: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, I will inform you of the corresponding period of conservation, in the case of subscriptions, I will periodically review my lists and will eliminate those records that have been inactive for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way as to ensure adequate security of personal data and guarantee confidentiality. You should know that I take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of my users’ data by third parties.
How we obtain your data
The personal data that I treat in onnreview.com come from:
- Contact form
- Subscription to Newsletter
- Comments on the blog
What are your rights when you give me your data?
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation about if in onnreview.com I am treating personal data that concerns me, or not.
The interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data concerning the interested party.
- Request their rectification or suppression.
- Request the limitation of their treatment.
- Oppose to the treatment.
- Request the portability of the data.
The interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected. Under certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the treatment of their data, in which case I will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
Under certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the data subjects may oppose the processing of their data. onnreview.com will stop treating the data, except for legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. As a data subject, you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format, and to transmit them to another data controller when:
- Treatment is based on consent.
- The data has been provided by the person concerned.
- The processing is carried out by automated means.
When exercising your right to data portability, you have the right to have personal data transferred directly from controller to controller where technically possible.
Data subjects shall also be entitled to effective judicial protection and to file a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if they consider that the processing of personal data concerning them infringes the Regulation.
For what purpose do I treat your personal data?
In onnreview.com there are different systems for capturing personal information and I treat the information provided by interested persons with the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
- Subscription to Newsletter: I request the following personal data: Name and Email. For example, I can use these data to respond to your request and to answer any doubts, complaints, comments, or concerns you may have regarding the information included on the website, the services provided through the website, the processing of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included on the website, as well as any other queries you may have that are not subject to the terms of the contract. I inform you that the data you provide will be located on the servers of Godaddy (provider of creatingresos.com).
- Form for blog comments: To comment on the blog publications onnreview.com it is not required that the user is registered in this blog. The user will be able to make as many comments as he wants and give an answer about the previous ones. I inform you that the data you provide will be located on Godaddy’s servers.
There are other purposes for which I treat your personal data:
There are other purposes for which I treat your personal data:
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- onnreview.com can have a presence in social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people that become followers in the social networks of the official pages of onnreview.com, will be governed by this section. As well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that proceeds in each case and accepted previously by the user of onnreview.com. It will treat its data with the purpose of correctly administering its presence in the social network, informing of activities, products, or services of onnreview.com, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of the social networks allow. In no case will I use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertising individually.
According to the general regulation of European data protection (RGPD) 2016/679, onnreview.com will be responsible for processing the data for web users and subscribers.
onnreview.com does not sell, rent or lease personal data that can identify the user, nor will in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases, collaborations with other professionals can be made, in those cases, users will be required to give their consent by informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be carried out with the strictest security standards.
Legitimation for the treatment of your data
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent that is requested of you, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditioning the execution of the subscription contract.
Category of data collected
The categories of data that are processed are identifying data.
Under no circumstances are specially protected data categories processed.
How long will I keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept until you request its deletion.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Many tools I use to manage your data are contracted out to third parties.
In order to provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, onnreview.com, shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions
Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help onnreview.com to analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of onnreview.com (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
Google AdSense: a web advertising service provided by Google, Inc. a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google AdSense uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help onnreview.com to display advertising on the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of onnreview.com (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States and allows it to display relevant ads based on your previous visits to this website or other websites. Users can disable the personalized advertising. To do so, they must access the Ads Preferences
While browsing onnreview.com may collect non-identifiable data, which may include, IP addresses, geographical location (approximate), a record of how the services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
I use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track users’ movements around the site, and gather broad demographic information about my user base as a whole.
Data Security and Privacy
onnreview.com is committed to the use and processing of data including personal data of users, respecting their confidentiality and use them in accordance with the purpose of the same, as well as fulfilling its obligation to save them and adapt all measures to prevent alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current legislation on data protection.
This website includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that makes your data travel in an integral and safe way, that is, the transmission of the data between a server and web user, and in feedback, it is totally encrypted.
onnreview.com can not guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
With respect to the confidentiality of the processing, onnreview.com will ensure that any person who is authorized by onnreview.com to process customer data (including its staff, collaborators, and suppliers), will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (whether a contractual or legal duty).
When a security incident occurs, upon realizing creingresos.com, shall notify the Customer without undue delay and shall provide timely information related to the Security Incident as known or when reasonably requested by the Customer.
Accuracy and veracity of data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data you submit to creatingresos.com exonerating the website from any responsibility in this regard.
The users guarantee and respond, in any case, the accuracy, validity, and authenticity of personal data provided, and undertake to keep them properly updated. The user agrees to provide the complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
The consent is given, both for the treatment and for the cession of the data of the interested parties can be revoked at any time by communicating it to creingresos.com in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of the ARCO rights. This revocation in no case will have a retroactive character.
onnreview.com reserves the right to modify the present policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as to industry practices. In such cases, onnreview.com will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable advance to its implementation.
In accordance with the LSSICE, onnreview.com does not carry out SPAM practices and therefore does not send commercial emails by electronic means that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms on the web, the user has the possibility of giving his express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information requested.
In accordance with Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, onnreview.com undertakes not to send commercial communications without duly identifying them.
onnreview.com is highly committed to complying with the commitment to keep your information safe. We use the most advanced systems and constantly update them to ensure that there is no unauthorized access.